IBC acknowledges that employees’ unhealthy lifestyles and the associated health care costs are taking a huge toll on U.S. businesses and their employees.
With an emphasis on preventive care and individual accountability, IBC will partner with your business to provide the most comprehensive, results-driven health and wellness initiatives in the Siouxland area. We will work with you to create and customize a wellness program best suited for your organization’s needs and goals.
One of the keys to measurable success with a worksite health initiative is helping employees take a more active role in the management of their own health. The strategies we offer will help support your employees as they strive to make healthy lifestyle choices. Call us for a free tailored consultation to meet your business needs or a demo to experience our services firsthand.
Preventive Health Screenings (all point of service):
- Cholesterol screening via fingerstick (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Fasting Glucose)
- HbA1c (Hemoglobin A1c) via fingerstick (Frontline test for diabetes, averaging blood glucose levels over a 2-3 month period)
- Cotinine screening (mouth swab detecting tobacco and nicotine within 90 days
- Additional screenings/services/health assessments (blood pressure, weight (BMI), abdominal circumference, body fat analysis, customizable personal health risk assessment)
- Biometric screening
- Personal health risk assessment
- Immediate results and confidential review with a Wellcoaches™ Certified Health Coach
- Optional faxing of results to a PCP (personal healthcare provider)
- Analysis of organization’s biometric data
- Aggregate reporting of all participants (optional comparison of ‘same participants’)
- Report of personal health risk assessment results
- Customized summary and recommendations based on aggregated data
- Health initiative strategic planning, design, implementation and evaluation
- WellSteps online wellness platform. Available online: https://www.wellsteps.com/ibc or app: https://www.wellsteps.com/apps
- 1:1 Health Coaching with Wellcoaches™ Certified Health Coaches
- Group support via phone, email, Zoom, or in-person meetings
- Wellness Lunch N’ Learns and seminars across various well-being related topics
- Wellness incentive program integration
- Ergonomic analysis and education
- Wellness team development and leadership via wellness committee support
- Health data and medical claims analysis and benefit integration recommendations
- Work environment policy review and development
Contact Our Wellness Experts
To learn more about our wellness services, contact Sarah by emailing email@example.com or by calling 712-277-2424. You can also contact us online here.