We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools, and forms to companies nationwide.
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools, such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws--including ACA, COBRA, and FMLA--as well as key HR functions, such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500, our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online hr library features
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire, and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters, and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
We truly understand the dilemma employers face when wanting to provide a competitive benefits package while costs continue to escalate. IBC staff analyzes the culture of a company along with the needs of the employees to make product recommendations as well as funding alternatives such as:
▪ Self funding with stop loss (reinsurance)
▪ Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA's)
▪ Health Savings Accounts, and Flex Plans (Section 125)
We are also well versed in healthcare reform legislation and other laws impacting benefit plans and the corresponding funding arrangements.
Ancillary Benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, vision, and dental plans typically provide a valuable safety net for employees at a fraction of the cost of health insurance. IBC uses some of the most respected carriers in the country to provide competitive quotes without compromising excellent service.
An extremely important but often overlooked, component of a good employee benefit plan is helping employees understand their plan and where they can go when they have questions. To ensure our clients have the information needed, IBC prepares a customized booklet for employer and employee that summarizes the entire benefit package including: health insurance options, dental, life, disability and vision. In addition it includes a retirement plan summary, vacation schedule, tool allowance, holiday schedule and any other benefit specific to each IBC client.
Not only does IBC strive to have a great relationship with our carriers, we also have great relationships with many of the healthcare providers in our community. We often work directly with healthcare providers to assist with claim resolution and/or confusion on the business's behalf.
Our unparalleled customer service is one of the main reasons we've experienced tremendous growth year after year.
The YouToons have it covered!