A native of Aberdeen, South Dakota, Dr. Lee began her practice with Sunnybrook Medical Clinic in 2001. Dr. Lee earned her undergraduate degree from South Dakota State University in Brookings, and her medical degree from the University of South Dakota in Vermillion. She completed her residency in family practice at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation in Sioux City. Dr. Lee is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice and is licensed in both Iowa and South Dakota. She is a Chopra Certified Perfect Health Instructor, www.chopra.com.
Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon founded the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad California, to offer individuals from around the world programs in stress management, mind-body medicine, emotional healing, and life transformation. They have both practiced and taught the fusion of Ayurveda with modern science for over 35 years.
Through a five session course, the Perfect Health Program will help you to identify imbalances in your life, correct them, and help you to develop a nurturing daily routine. You will also learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t build up in your physiology. As your stress is eliminated, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness.
- Session 1: Introduction to the Basic Principles of Ayurveda, meditation, and yoga as the three primary mind-body personalities: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Session 2: Learn to select the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality to help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight and optimized digestion.
- Session 3: Learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- Session 4: Learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and achieve emotional freedom.
- Session 5: Learn to use your senses to access the power of body’s inner pharmacy to heal nourish and maintain balance.
Class pricing includes Five Sessions( 2.5 hours each), once weekly over a five week period. This will include a Perfect Health Workbook.
- Group Class: $495/per person
- Senior Citizens (over 65): $350/per person
- Full-time students: $295/per person
- Military: $250/per person
- A 5,000 year old healing system founded in ancient India.
- Derived from Sanskrit words ayus meaning life and veda meaning wisdom.
- A healing system that offers a proven guide for a life of happiness, vitality, love, and purpose.
- It is “the wisdom of life.”
The Perfect Health Program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body, spirit.
- Balancing the Body and Mind.
- Enhancing Nutrition.
- Reducing Emotional Turbulence.
- Re-awakening the Senses.
These are the goals of the Perfect Health Program.
For more information and to enroll in a Perfect Health class, contact Delna Lee, M.D.,firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 712-898-1250.