Through a five session course, the Perfect Health Program will help you to identify imbalances in your life, correct them, and help you to develop a nurturing daily routine. You will also learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t build up in your physiology. As your stress is eliminated, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness.
- Session 1: Introduction to the Basic Principles of Ayurveda, meditation, and yoga as the three primary mind-body personalities: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Session 2: Learn to select the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality to help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight and optimized digestion.
- Session 3: Learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- Session 4: Learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and achieve emotional freedom.
- Session 5: Learn to use your senses to access the power of body’s inner pharmacy to heal nourish and maintain balance.
Class pricing includes Five Sessions (2.5 hours each), once weekly over a five week period. This will include a Perfect Health Workbook.
- Group Class: $495/per person
- Senior Citizens (over 65): $350/per person
- Full-time Students: $295/per person
- Military: $250/per person
- A 5,000 year old healing system founded in ancient India.
- Derived from Sanskrit words ayus meaning life and veda meaning wisdom.
- A healing system that offers a proven guide for a life of happiness, vitality, love, and purpose.
- It is “the wisdom of life.”
The Perfect Health Program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body, spirit.
- Balancing the Body and Mind.
- Enhancing Nutrition.
- Reducing Emotional Turbulence.
- Re-awakening the Senses.
These are the goals of the Perfect Health Program.
For more information and to enroll in a Perfect Health class, contact us by calling 712-277-2424.