IBC acknowledges that employees’ unhealthy lifestyles and the associated health care costs are taking a huge toll on U.S. businesses and their employees. With an emphasis on preventive care and individual accountability, IBC will partner with your business to provide the most comprehensive, results-driven health and wellness initiatives in the Siouxland area. We will work with you to create and customize a program best suited for your organization’s needs and goals.
One of the keys to measurable success with a worksite health initiative is helping employees take a more active role in the management of their own health. The strategies listed below will help support your employees as they strive to make healthy lifestyle choices. Call us for a free tailored consultation to meet your business needs.
- Preventive Health Screening
- For the participant: includes biometric screening, health risk questions with the MyBioCheck™ iPad app and confidential results review
- For the employer: Organizational MyBioCheck™ Aggregate Report including aggregated data on employer-selected custom questions
- WellSteps online wellness platform (available online: https://www.wellsteps.com/ibc or app: https://www.wellsteps.com/apps.
- Health coaching with Wellcoaches™ certified health coaches
- Wellness lab draws (Point of Service Cholesterol Screening, HbA1C and Cotinine (tabacco screening)
- Health assessments (examples include flexibility and body composition)
- Health seminars
- Wellness incentive programs
- Ergonomic analysis and education
- Health initiative strategic planning, design, implementation and evaluation
- Wellness team development and leadership
- Health data and medical claims analysis and benefit integration recommendations
- Work environment policy review and development