IBC is looking to add to their Wellness Team! Do you have a background in health or wellness? Passionate about nutrition, exercise, and helping people?
Join our Preventive Health team and dive into the corporate wellness world by facilitating health screenings, guiding health coaching sessions, and helping to promote health and well-being in the community.
- Assist with the collection of biometric data including cholesterol+glucose+A1C (fingerstick blood draw analysis) height, weight, blood pressure, waist circumference and demographic data, consent forms, etc. with the ability to explain results of biometric screenings in a clear, concise, and professional manner to wellness participants (no previous experience required- training will be completed upon hiring)
- Successful completion of Well coach’s certification within one year of employment
- This role will report to the Preventive Health Director
- Coordinate and conduct wellness programs/classes/lunch n’ learns in areas such as nutrition, stress management, weight management, smoking cessation, exercise and others
- Assist the Preventive Health Manager in assessing and maintaining reports (group and individual), evaluating the Preventive Health Services program(s) & conducting ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of these programs
- Hours vary with some travel, overnights and Saturdays as needed
- 1+ years of experience in the health and wellness field
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to make decisions and concentrate; frequent contact with others, including some public contact; regular deadlines and time-limited assignments.