Our Risk Manager will work with you to find hazards and eliminate them to reduce future incidents. We will help you to find the cause of existing incidents and develop strategies to reduce their likelihood of reoccurrence.
Our Risk Management Department can also help you get in compliance with all of your company's OSHA required training and record keeping needs.
As our clients, you have access to a full-service safety and security department. We have hundreds of safety and security courses, as well as consulting services to meet your safety needs. We have a great team of specialized safety, security, and HR experts who are ready to train, consult, or staff. We offer courses in OSHA, DOT, EPA, DNR, HAZWOPER, Law Enforcement, Health Care, CEUs, and Self-Defense.
We also can staff our clients' construction projects with a full time safety consultant to ensure everyone on site is following the safety rules. Rest better knowing that a professional safety expert is on site finding and eradicating hazards.
From onsite OSHA 10s to confined space rescue courses, we are ready to meet all your needs under one roof on your schedule.
We are the insurance agency that does not give you a list of things to fix, but instead we provide a safety expert to help you.
No place to train? No problem.
Come to our training center.
Need onsite training? No problem.
We will come and do the class at your location.
Tired of your course being canceled?
We are able to hold a course even for a few employees.
With our Train the Trainer programs, we can build your in house safety professional to take care of your safety needs.Visit our website, ibcins.biz, for more information about the training available through IBC Risk Management, including the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Active Shooter Survival Tactics
- Injury Case Management
- OSHA Training: OSHA 10 hour courses, OSHA 30 hour courses
- DOT Training: Haz Mat, Placarding
- EPA Training: HAZWOPER
- Law Enforcement Training: PPCT, Defensive Tactics, Tactical Medicine
- Consulting Services: Site inspections, Air Monitoring, Sound monitoring, Light Monitoring
- Safety Staffing: Safety Professionals to represent your company on your next big project
- Policy Development: Health and Safety Plan Policy Development, Safety Handbook/Manuals, New Employee Safety Orientation Development
- CPR/First Aid/AED/Blood Borne Pathogens
- Occupational/OSHA Nursing Services: Fit Tests, Injury Case Management
Hands On Training:
- Scaffold Competent Person/Erector
- Trenching and Excavation Competent Person
- Hoisting and Rigging Competent Person
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Fork Lift Operator Certification
- Boom Lift Operator Certification
- Scissor Lift Operator Certification
- Skid Loader Operator Certification
- Heavy Equipment Operator Certification
- Personal Fall Arrest Certification
Take a Train The Trainer course in any of the above courses.
All courses will be held at Innovative Business Consultants Training Center Located at 617 Water Street Sioux City, Iowa.
IBC Risk Manager:
Aaron Iacino, OHSEN
Call To Register 712-277-2424.