Our Risk Managers will work with you to find hazards and eliminate them to reduce future incidents. We will help you to find the cause of existing incidents and develop strategies to reduce their likelihood of reoccurrence.
Our Risk Management Department can also help you get in compliance with all of your company's OSHA required training and record keeping needs.
As our clients, you have access to a full-service safety and security department. We have hundreds of safety and security courses to meet your needs. We have a great team of specialized safety and security experts who are ready to train or consult. We offer courses in OSHA, DOT, EPA, DNR, HAZWOPER, Law Enforcement, Health Care, CEUs, and Self-Defense.
From onsite OSHA 10s to confined space rescue courses, we are ready to meet all your needs under one roof on your schedule.
We are the insurance agency that does not give you a list of things to fix, but instead we provide a safety expert to help you.
No place to train? No problem.
Come to our training center at 617 Water Street, Sioux City, IA 51103.
Need onsite training? No problem.
We will come and do the class at your location.
Tired of your course being canceled?
We are able to hold a course even for a few employees.
Our Most Popular Courses
- Provide OSHA Compliance Consulting
- Provide OSHA 10- and 30-hour Courses
- Provide OSHA Citation Advocacy Services
- Conduct CPR, First Aid, and AED Courses
- Assist with ISNetworld
- Forklift, Scissor Lift, and Boom Lift Operator Certifications
- Perform Lock Out Tag Out Annual Reviews
- Provide Confined Space Entry Courses
- Conduct Sound Testing and Dosimetry
- Conduct Air Monitoring and Dosimetry
- Provide Competent Person Training for Scaffolding
- Design a Toolbox Talk Program
- Create Machine Specific Lock Out Tag Out Procedures
- Custom Build a New Hire Safety Orientation Program
- Ensure Health and Safety Policies are up to Date
- Ensure Employee Safety Manual is up to Date
- Facilitate or Participate in Monthly Safety Committee Meetings
- Conduct Injury Investigations
- Identify Injury Trends
- Conduct Active Killer Survival Tactics Courses and Drills
- Assist and Track Annual Safety Goals
- Conduct Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Provide Respirator Fit Tests
- Conduct Multiple Safety Audits
Don't see what you need? No problem. Contact our Safety Director to get a full list of the 500 courses we offer.
With our Train the Trainer programs, we can build your in house safety professional to take care of your safety needs. Take a Train The Trainer course in any of the above courses.